About the Role
Multidisciplinary designer working to support the creative output across the new business. Responsible to ensure the brand name & vision are aligned through all medias including but not limited to bespoke content, video, social, website, print and physical product branding. Align brand, operations and commercial teams on design output.
- 360 brand design (graphic, print, 3D, experiential)
- Support internal teams for consistent design output
- Work closely with our creative agencies and our senior internal designer
- Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite software and Powerpoint
- Strong typography skills, conceptual design skills
- Knowledge of graphic design, 3D visualisation, animation, illustration, photo retouching, typography, print design, product design, experiential, CAD
- Film editing would be desirable
About the Role
1. Deliver a world first electric championship in an exciting new brand identity. 2. Work with the commercial team to support partner and sponsor branding opportunities. 3. Deliver an exciting, international brand experience (set by the Marketing team) at our race locations and other events (Goodwood Future Labs, Venice Boat Show etc).
1. High level of cross-collaborative working – keep others informed to avoid unnecessary surprises. 2. Ability to multitask. 3. Time and project management skills to be able to meet project deadlines. 4. Champions of the brand – fully understand our mission and effectively communicate this with others. 5. Triage tasks. 6. Manage workload in order of importance to the success of the business as a whole.
“Be Water, My Friend”
1. Be a vocal champion in both your internal and external client relationships on the protection and regeneration of our waters. 2. Be passionate about sustainability with innovation and legacy in mind.
Do It With Passion
1. An aesthete – a person with a refined sensitivity to all things visual, as in art or nature. 2. Staying ahead of current trends in design, fashion, music, lifestyle brands, social media, and all relevant digital platforms. 3. Strong conceptual design skills – confident and enjoys a challenge or brand-new task (much of this work is totally new and requires learning on the go). 4. High level of autonomy, able to solve problems quickly. 5. Ability to work in an agile, dynamic work environment with a start-up mentality. Ideally also passionate about sports, racing, technology, innovation. 6. Able to capture the E1 vision alongside our partners to create engaging visuals and stories for the new business team.
Embrace the race
1. Produce visually exciting and informative work across multiple touchpoints, in a disruptive new brand identity. 2. Help to shape the look and feel of this world first electric series.